Physicians Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30, Beige
- Ultra-fine mineral powder delivers impeccable coverage for a flawless airbrushed finish.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and sun damage.
- Fragrance free.
- Paraben free.
- Dermatologist approved.
Titanium dioxide, zinc oxide. Inactive ingredients: mica, zinc stearate, tricaprylin, boron nitride, lauroyl lysine, camellia oleifera leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium silicate, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, may contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun protection measures.
- Spending time in the sun increases risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb