Solar Sense Clear Zinc Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Bulk Jar
- Easy to carry anywhere, specially developed for the sensitive face.
- Its non-greasy, goes on smooth and clear and wont clog pores.
- Can be used daily under make-up
- Broad Spectrum UVA1/UVA2/UVB sunscreen
- Goes on clear.
- Contains Green Tea and Aloe
- Non-greasy rubs in instantly wont clog pores.
- Protects and hydrates.
- Very water and sweat resistant.
- Paraben and Oxybenzone Free.
- Solar Sense SPF 50 with Clear Zinc Oxide provides advanced sun protection for your face, nose, ears, lips and neck
- This all season, broad spectrum UVA1/UVA2/UVB cream contains micronized clear Zinc Oxide, a physical sunblock that forms a shield to block the suns rays and prevent them from absorbing into the skin.
- Solar Sense also contains Green Tea and Aloe to keep skin looking soft, smooth and hydrated.
- This exclusive moisturizing formula with Vitamins A, C and E is non-greasy, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and instantly rubs in clear.
- It wont clog pores and is perfect for sensitive skin.
- Worn daily, Solar Sense can help prevent sunburns, premature aging, skin damage and even skin cancer.
- And this small, convenient jar is the perfect size to keep in purse, car, ski jacket or golf bag.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Avobenzone 3.0%:Sunscreen, Octinoxate 7.50%:Sunscreen, Zinc Oxide 8.00%:Sunscreen, Octorcrylene 9.00%:Sunscreen.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ascorbic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Camellia Sinenisis(Green Tea) Leaf extract, Ceresin Wax, Cetyl Lactate, Copernicia Cerifera(Carnauba) wax, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annus(Sunflower) Seed oil, Hydrogenated Polydecane, Octyldodecanol, Peg-8 Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylysilane.
- Apply liberally to face, nose, lips and ears 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For children 6 months or under, ask a doctor and reapply after prolonged exposure or after swimming, exercising, perspiring or towel drying
- Rinse with soap and water to remove
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging, and other skin damage.
- It is important to decrease UV exposure by limiting time in the sun, wearing protective clothing, and using a sunscreen
- For external use only
- When using this product, keep out of eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb