Nature Made CholestOff Complete Softgels
- Maintaining a healthy cholesterol level is an important part of good heart health.
- Cholestoff complete combines esterified reducol, a proprietary blend of plant sterols and stanols (also called phytosterols) and a derivative of vitamin B5 called pantesin.
- Reducol works to help lower cholesterol by reducing the absorption of dietary cholesterol into the blood stream, while pantesin helps lower the production of cholesterol in the liver.
- The actions of both ingredients makes cholestoff complete a great option for reducing cholesterol as a result of dietary intake and genetics.
- No artificial flavors.
- No preservatives.
- No yeast.
- No starch.
- No gluten.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other ingredients:Plant sterols/stanols (Pine Tree), Sunflower Oil Esters, Gelatin, Pantethine, Glycerin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Water, Soy Lecithin, Colors Added.
- Not for use by children or pregnant or lactating women.
- Check with your physician before using cholestoff complete if are currently using medications to lower cholesterol.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb