Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Arthritis and Joints Pain Relievers >
Bc Arthritis Formula Pain Reliever Powders Packs - 6 ea
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains.
You Save: $3.53 (74.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 042037103705
- Helps to reduce muscular aches
- Helps to reduce headaches
Bc Arthritis Formula Pain Reliever Powders
Temporarily reduce minor aches and pains due to:
- Minor arthritis pain
- Muscular aches
- Temporarily reduces fever
Aspirin (1000mg), Caffeine (65mg).
Docusate Sodium, Fumaric Acid, Lactose Monohydrate, Potassium Chloride.
- Adults and children 12 and over:
- Place one (1) powder on tongue every 6 hours while symptoms persist.
- Place powder on tongue. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, may stir powder into glass of water or other liquid.
- Not to exceed four (4) powders in 24 hours unless directed by doctor.
- Children under 12:
- Ask a doctor.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Other information:
- Each powder contains: potassium 65 mg.
- Store below 25C or 77F.
- Reyes syndrome:
- Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product.
- When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert:
- Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Stomach bleeding
- This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
- The chance is higher if :
- Are age 60 or older.
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Take more or for a longer time than directed.
- Do not use:
- If have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Ask a doctor before use if have:
- Stomach bleeding warning applies.
- Have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn.
- Have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease.
- Taking a diuretic.
- Have asthma.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking a prescription drug for:
- Anticoagulation (blood thinning)
- When using this product limit the use of caffeine-containing drugs, foods, or drinks, because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Ringing in ears or loss of hearing occurs any new symptoms occur pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than three (3) days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- Experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- These could be a sign of a serious condition
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last three (3) months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Quick medical attention is crucial for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb