Allegra Intensive Relief Anti-Itch Cream
Temporarily reduce pain and itching associated with:
- Helps to reduce itch fast
- Topical analgesic/skin protectant
- Relieves hot, itchy skin
- All day moisturizer
- Works at the source of itch
- Insect bites
- Poison ivy, oak, sumac
- Minor cuts and scrapes
- Insect bites
- Rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac
- Minor skin irritations
- Minor burns
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Active Ingredients: Allantoin (0.5%, Skin Protectant), Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (2%, Topical Analgesic).
- Do not use more than directed.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Apply to affected area as needed but no more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only
- Do not use:
- More than directed
- On large areas of the body
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- On deep or puncture wounds
- On animal bites
- On serious burns
- On serious sunburn or broken, blistered or oozing skin
- Ask a doctor before use:
- On chicken pox
- On measles
- When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb