Allegra Cooling Relief Anti-Itch Cream
- Allegra anti-itch cooling relief cream cools hot, itchy skin on contact while the histamine blocker is busy relieving the itch at its source.
- Allegra anti-itch cooling relief cream provides:
- Fast, cooling relief for hot, itchy skin.
- Apply cream to skin for cooling relief of pain and itching associated with:
- Insect bites
- Rashes due to poison ivy, oak or poison sumac
- Minor skin irritations
- Minor burns
Allantoin 0.5%, Purpose: Skin protectant, Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 2%, Purpose: Topical analgesic.
Water, glycerin, petrolatum, ethanol, dimethicone, jojoba esters, menthyl lactate, cetyl alcohol, emulsifying wax, modified phospholipid, aloe vera leaf juice, stearyl alcohol, distearyldimonium chloride, poloxamer 407, steareth-21, steareth-2, glyceryl stearate, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, methyl gluceth-20, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, propylparaben, EDTA, potassium hydroxide, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, retinyl palmitate (304-79).
- Do not use more than directed.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Apply to affected area as needed but no more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only
- Do not use:
- More than directed
- On large areas of the body
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- On deep or puncture wounds
- On animal bites
- On serious burns
- On serious sunburn or broken, blistered or oozing skin
- Ask a doctor before use:
- On chicken pox
- On measles
- When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb