Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Air Fresheners, Room Deodorizers > Candles and Scented Candles >
Wallys Natural Lavender Paraffin Candles - 4 ea
Prevents hot wax from dripping down into the candle tip.
You Save: $4.82 (39.2%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
- UPC: 609280800043
- Lighting easier
- Safety tip at edge
Wallys Natural Lavender Paraffin Candles
- Lavender paraffin candles is made with all-natural ingredients like high quality food grade paraffin wax, unbleached cotton muslin and essential oils.
- Every lavender paraffin candle comes with a pinkered edge along the top of the candle to make it easier to light as well as having a safety tip that prevents hot wax from dripping down into the tip of the candle.
Unbleached Cotton Muslin, Purified Paraffin Wax, Lavender Essential Oil.
- Light the large end of the candle and then gently place the small end where you want the smoke to go.
- Do not force or push the candle.
- The goal is to let the warm smoke cascade out of the small end of the candle.
- These Candles are unique because they have an integrated filter tip that prevents any debris or ash from falling through the candle.
- As the candle burns, remember to cut off the ash every inch and extinguish the ash into a bowl of water.
- It is recommended to remove the candle from where you are using it while trimming.
- When the candle is burned down to four inches from the small end, extinguish it into a bowl of water and discard the unused portion.
- Use caution when working with fire.
- Never burn a candle shorter than four inches in length.
- A pie tin or paper plate should be used as a safety precaution.
- Burnt ash should be trimmed with scissors and extinguished into a bowl of water (be careful as the ashes may be hot).
- Candles should not be used by children.
- Do not attempt to blow out the candle to extinguish it as this may cause smoldering ash to spread.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb