ScarAway C-Section Silicone Scar Sheets
- Flattens, softens and fades scars from c-sections and other surgeries.
- Protects delicate scar area while alleviating itching and tenderness.
- Comfortable, ultra-thin fabric that breathes for optimal comfort.
- Latex and drug free.
- Self-adhesive, reusable, washable.
- C-section scars have been known to far outlast a new moms sleepless nights.
- Now, scaraway C-section scar sheets, with advanced patented silicone technology, offer a non-invasive, drug-free method of smoothing, fading and flattening C-section scars.
- Scars may feel softer in just a few days, with visible results in just weeks.
- Optimal results are achieved in about 12 weeks.
- Specially sized at 1.5 x 7 Inches to accommodate most C-section incision scars.
- Doctor-recommended numerous clinical studies support the safety and efficacy of silicone sheeting for the reduction and prevention of scars.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Each scaraway sheet should be worn for a minimum of 12 hours per day, and is washable and durable for 14 days of use.
- Gently wash scaraway sheet daily to maintain adhesiveness.
- Wash and dry scar area.
- Peel off liner from adhesive side of sheet.
- Apply sheet with adhesive side directly on scar.
- A softening of the scar may occur in just a few days, with significant improvement in appearance and texture in as little as 4-8 weeks.
- Individual results will vary.
- For best results, use scaraway for 8-12 weeks.
- Store at 59-86°F (15-30C). Keep away from excessive heat.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb