Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Yeast Infection Medications, Itch Relief >
- UPC: 012277665011
- Prevents vaginal yeast infections
- Promotes overall vaginal health
Yeast Gard Homeopathic Gel Treatment - 1 oz
Helps to relieve symptoms of yeast infections.
You Save: $3.00 (32.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Yeast Gard Homeopathic Gel Treatment
- Treats and Prevents Vaginal Yeast Infections.
- Soothes and Cools External Vaginal Burning, Itching and Irritation.
- Homeopathic Formula In An Organic Base.
- Helps Relieve Symptoms of Yeast Infections.
- Promotes Overall Vaginal Health.
- For temporary relief from external vaginal discomfort including itching, burning, and irritation.
Canadian Albicans (homeopathically prepared to 28x), Canadian Parapsilosis (homeopathically prepared to 28x), Pulsatilla (homeopathically prepared to 28x).
Ina Active Ingredients
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Carbomer, Deionized Water, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Triethanolamine.
- Apply to affected area as often as needed.
- Because the area may already be irritated, you could experience a slight burning sensation.
- If this persists more than a few minutes, remove gel and discontinue use.
- Do not use for children under two years.
- Consult a doctor if condition persists.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you have an unusual or abnormal vaginal discharge except under the supervision of your doctor.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- If burning sensation occurs and lasts more than a few minutes, remove gel and discontinue use.
- Do not use more than one week unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist more than seven days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately, if in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and call a physician.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30° C (597deg; to 86°F).
- Tamper Resistant: Do not use if safety seal under cap is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb