Arizona Natural Yucca Root Capsules
- Yucca is a tree native to the southwest and sonoran desert and the root has been used in medicines for centuries by native americans.
- Yucca root (Yucca schidigera) has been used for stomach, joint and blood disorders as teas, capsules and ointments because of its powerful saponins.
- Some people apply yucca directly to the skin for sores, skin diseases, bleeding, sprains, joint pain, baldness, and dandruff.
- Yucca contains an active compound called steroidal saponin which has been shown to reduce stiffness, pain and swelling.
- The saponins in yucca roots could also prove to be beneficial to colon health because studies have shown them to bind with harmful bile acids in the colon.
- In a study done at the university of toronto, mice fed saponins were shown to have fewer developing tumors in their colons than those who were not fed the compound.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb