Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Pet Care > Healthcare - For Dogs and Cats >
Ark Naturals Flea Flicker Tick Kicker Spray - 8 oz
Naturally repels and kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
You Save: $3.70 (35.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 0632634110208
- Natural Botanicals
- Eco friendly
- Leaves mild and fresh smell
Ark Naturals Flea Flicker Tick Kicker Spray
- Ark Naturals Flea Flicker Tick Kicker Spray for dogs and cats naturally repels and kills fleas, ticks and mosquitos on contact with eco-friendly and natural botanicals.
- Flea Flicker Tick Kicker contains no pyrethin, citronella, cedar leaf or lemongrass.
- Herbal flea and tick products, especially Ark Naturals Flea Flicker Tick Kicker tend to be safer than pharmaceutical flea/tick products.
- That being said, all products that are formulated to rid pets of fleas and ticks pose a potential risk.
- The ingredients in Flea Flicker Tick Kicker are labeled as GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) ingredients by the EPA and FDA.
- Generally means generally it doesnt mean its a 100% safe solution for every dog and cat.
- It means the incidence of problems with Arks ingredients fall into a low range.
- Typically, herbal products used correctly pose less of a risk with dogs than cats.
- Remember to follow the instructions on the bottle do not saturate the pet, and do not spray on their face.
Geraniol (from geraniums): 2.0%; Eugenol (from cloves): 1.5%; Peppermint: 1.0%.
Water, isopropyl alcohol, glycerine.
- Shake well.
- For dogs and cats 12 weeks and older.
- Dog use:Spray on dogs dry coat until the coat is damp.
- Effectiveness does not require coat to be saturated.
- Avoid spraying in dogs eyes, face, mouth or genitals.
- Massage Flea Flicker Tick Kicker into the dogs coat. Use once a week or as needed.
- Cat use:Spray between shoulder blades only as cats self groom spraying between the shoulder blads limits their ability to lick the ingredients.
- Massage Flea Flicker Tick Kicker in the shoulder blade area.
- Effectiveness does not require area to be saturated.
- Do not spray on face, eyes, mouth or genitals.
- Do not spray on open wounds or sores.
- Not for pets under 12 weeks of age.
- Consult a veterinarian before using on elderly pets, pets with chronic and debilitating health issues, pregnant/nursing pets.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not allow children to apply may cause dermal sensitization.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, open wounds.In case of accidental ingestion or irritation, call doctor or poison control.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb