Surya Brasil Mahogany Hair Treatment Henna Powder
Formulated with 100% plant ingredients, it contains henna (Lawsonia inermis) as its main ingredient � a plant possessing a natural dye that has great affinity with the hair. In addition to coloring, henna lawsone molecules coat damaged hair to restore damaged cuticles and leave the hair more sleek and smooth.
- Surya Henna Brasil Powder Hair Coloring with Organic Extracts colors without damaging the hair structure.
- Henna Brasil Powder is the only hair coloring product with organic extracts that treat the hair and scalp.
- Surya Henna Brasil Powder conditions, moisturizes and revitalizes the hair while coloring, leaving it much softer and shinier.
- Surya Henna Powder colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair.
- Surya formula, enriched with 100% natural bee honey, nourishes hair for icreased luster, softness and elasticity.
- Surya Henna Brasil powders unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair, but rather forms a protective coat of rich semi permanent color around each strand
- It may be applied immediately after chemical processes (permanents, straighteners, relaxers, etc.).
- It comes with a honey sachet, honey nourishes the hair and leaves it more shiny, sleek and resilient.
- Because it is a semi-permanent hair coloring, it gradually washes out and does not stain.
- It is not tested on animals and contains no ingredients derived from animals.
Benifits for Surya Brasil Mahogany Hair Treatment Henna Powder
In addition to coloring, Surya Henna Powder also moisturizes, revitalizes and nourishes the hair, promoting more shine, smoothness and resilience. It colors without breaking the hair keratin structure and coats each strand with a protective film.
To secure enhanced hair coloring results and intensive treatment, Surya Henna Powder is enriched with other plants native to India:
- Amla: a fruit rich in vitaminC.
- Shikakai: this word means fruit for the hair, it promotes deep cleansing and hair growth.
- Bibhitaka (Terminalia belerica): an astringent.
- Indigo: coloring properties.
- Indian gum-Arabic (Acacia Arabica): rich in tannins; it acts to lock in color.
Deionized water (aqua), dipropylene glycol methyl ether, genipa americana (genipap) extract, cetrearyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, orbignya oleifera (baba��) seed oil, benzyl alcohol (and) dehidroacetic acid, glycerin, hydroxythylcellulose, essential oils (rose, ylang ylang, jasmin and sandalo), achillea millefolium (aquil�ia) extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, arnica montana extract, bertholletia excelsa (brazil nut) extract, chamomila recutita (camomila) extract, corylus rostrata (avel�) seed extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, euterpe oleracea (a�a�) fruit extract, lawsonia inermis (henna) leaf extract, malphigia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, malva sylvestris (malva) extract, paullinia cupana (guarana) fruit extract, phyllanthus emblica (amla) fruit extract and ziziphus joaseiro (ju�) extract, aminomethyl propanol, sodium citrate, 3-nitro-p-hydroxyethlaminophel, HC Red 3, HC Yellow 2, HC Yellow.
- To choose desired color, follow the chart which shows examples of this tone applied to different hair colors.
- For better results, read and strictly follow the use instructions and color chart enclosed.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do now swallow.
- This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows.
- If this product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- Conduct a sensitivity test before using this product.
- For external use only.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb