Arizona Natural Chaparral Complex 500 mg Tablets
- Chaparral blend is 500 mg pure chaparral (larrea tridentata) fortified with yucca, zinc, vitamin C, and alfalfa for their synergistic benefits.
- Chaparral is a shrub that is indigenous to the southwestern U.S. and parts of Mexico.
- It has been used to treat a variety of bowel, lung and skin conditions and studied for its impact on viral-based disorders.
- One of the main active components of chaparral is NDGA (nordihydroguaiaretic acid), and chaparral also contains lignans that add to its healing properties as well.
- Chaparrals extremely bitter taste prevents animals from grazing upon it and it does not burn easily.
- May cure a variety of ailments from arthritis to the common cold and for its analgesic, expectorant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Other Ingredients: Agaricus blazei mushroom, broccoli powder, astragalus powder, garlic powder, echinacea powder, ginseng powder, green tea powder, vitamin E, grape seed extract, zinc gluconate, high-selenium, silica, magnesium stearate.
Take two tablets daily with liquid, as a dietary supplement.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb