Arizona Natural Circulation Plus Capsules
- Arizona naturals circulation plus is a special formulation designed specifically for the cardiovascular or circulatory system.
- It combines odor-controlled garlic and onion with soya lecithin (a fat emulsifier) and bioflavonoids (to strengthen capillaries) with a variety of other beneficial herbs.
- These herbs include cayenne and ginseng for their mild stimulating effects, hawthorn berry as a cardiac tonic, and ginkgo biloba for its ability to dilate blood vessels and promote circulation.
- Noted as a vasodilator and for its ability to reduce blood cholesterol levels, garlic has long been known to benefit hypertension and improve circulation.
- It also seemingly has the ability to chip away at the plaque that adheres to the arterial wall.
- This plaque is made up of fatty deposits and calcium and it restricts blood flow as it builds up and increases blood pressure, much like pinching a garden hose decreases water flow and builds up back pressure.
- The soya lecithin can prevent fats from accumulating in the liver and also promotes the movement of fats and blood cholesterol.
- Fats are processed in the liver, but they must be in the form of HDLs (high density lipoproteins ) to be easily transported and processed.
- Garlic and lecithin assist your body in the production of the beneficial HDLs and may reduce the levels of LDLs or bad fats in body.
- Lecithin is also rich in Phosphoric acid, choline and inositol, all of which are abundant in the body and have added benefit to the brain and nerves.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Take two to four capsules daily with meals or a full glass of water.
- Exclusive cold-blending process assures there is no garlic after-odor following consumption.
- Consult physician before using this product if are taking any medication or are under a doctors care.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb