Ancient Secrets Breathe Again Hypertonic Childrens Nasal Spray
- For nasal rinsing in adults:
- Moisturizers and cleanses nasal passages due to pollution, dry air, air conditioning, dust, pollen
- Nasal drainage
- Helps dry congestion due to colds and allergies
- Sterilized helps dry congestion due to colds and allergies
- Preservative-free saline
- Breathe again is a european product that consists of naturally sourced seawater from the atlantic ocean.
- Its properties make it an ideal solution to help dry stuffy noses caused by colds and allergies.
- Breathe again effectively dries congestion.
- It is simple and safe.
Sodium Chloride 2.0%.
- Tilt head to one side and forward. Holding can parallel to the nose, insert nozzle into upper nostril.
- Press valve briefly for release of fine mist.
- Repeat 2-3 times on each nostril as needed.
- Use 2-4 times daily, or as often as necessary.
- Use with children ages 6 and older.
- Wash carefully with clean warm water and dry carefully after each use.
- Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Store at room temperature (59-86°F).
- For nasal use only:
- When using this product:
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of the dispenser to any surface.
- Do not use the same dispenser on different people.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any discomfort while using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb