Aloha Bay Eco Palm Wax Holy Temple Votive Candles
- Made with palm wax
- Essential Oils of Plumeria, Ylang Ylang, Cinnamon
- Bright, smooth and clean burning
- Pure cotton wick
- Votive with 16 hour burn time
- Aloha Bay Nature Scented Votives are made with an all - vegetable virgin wax blend that contains no residues of harmful solvents, otherwise known as palm wax.
- They burn hotter then most of the other candles on the markets because of the kind of wax Aloha Bay uses and the wicks that are braided cotton with paper cores.
- The surface of Palm Wax candles has a unique crystal pattern and bright colors.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, and do not place near drafts, fans, or air conditioning.
- Keep jar free of wick trimmings and other debris.
- Flammable material in melted wax can act as a renegade wick.
- Burn for at least 45 minutes at a time. When burning our wax, it is important to allow the candle to burn long enough so that the wax pool reaches all the way across the top of the container.
- This allows for a larger pool of scent and maximizes the release or the throw of the fragrance into the air.
- Always burn on a fire-resistant, flat surface.
- Do not place glass jar directly on lacquered furniture.
- All our candles have wicks all the way through to the bottom.
- Always store in a cool dry place. Do not freeze.
- To avoid fading, do not place in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave burning candle unattended.Remove the labels and wrap before lighting.
- Always burn in votive glass.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb