Aloha Bay Eco Palm Fragrance Free Cream Candle Pillars
- A pillar candle typically produces about 13 lumens of visible light and 40 watts of heat, although this can vary depending primarily on the characteristics of the candle wick.
- For comparison, a 40 watt incandescent light bulb produces approximately 500 lumens for the same amount of power.
- A modern candle typically burns at a rate of about 0.1 g/min, releasing heat of about 77 watts, plus or minus about 9 watts.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, and do not place near drafts, fans, or air conditioning.
- Keep jar free of wick trimmings and other debris.
- Flammable material in melted wax can act as a renegade wick.
- Burn for at least 45 minutes at a time. When burning our wax, it is important to allow the candle to burn long enough so that the wax pool reaches all the way across the top of the container.
- This allows for a larger pool of scent and maximizes the release or the throw of the fragrance into the air.
- Always burn on a fire-resistant, flat surface.
- Do not place glass jar directly on lacquered furniture.
- All our candles have wicks all the way through to the bottom.
- Always store in a cool dry place. Do not freeze.
- To avoid fading, do not place in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave burning candle unattended.Remove the labels and wrap before lighting.
- Always burn in votive glass.
Shipping Weight : 3.00 lb