Aloha Bay Eco Palm Wax Rainbow Votive Candle Jar, Unscented
- Use Aloha Bay 100% Vegetable palm wax Rainbow Votive Candle anywhere in house to create an inviting luminescent glow.
- Eco Palm Wax from United Plantations and Golden Hope Plantations is no threat to rainforests or orangutans ecosystems. Aloha Bay prefer palm based candles to genetically modified, chemically distilled, commercially grown soy wax.
- Palm oil uses one-tenth of the land as compared to soy production and is a sustainable tree crop that enhances biodiversity and carbon sequestering.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, and do not place near drafts, fans, or air conditioning.
- Keep jar free of wick trimmings and other debris.
- Flammable material in melted wax can act as a renegade wick.
- Burn for at least 45 minutes at a time. When burning our wax, it is important to allow the candle to burn long enough so that the wax pool reaches all the way across the top of the container.
- This allows for a larger pool of scent and maximizes the release or the throw of the fragrance into the air.
- Always burn on a fire-resistant, flat surface.
- Do not place glass jar directly on lacquered furniture.
- All our candles have wicks all the way through to the bottom.
- Always store in a cool dry place. Do not freeze.
- To avoid fading, do not place in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave burning candle unattended.Remove the labels and wrap before lighting.
- Always burn in votive glass.
Shipping Weight : 5.00 lb