Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Childrens Vitamin >
AlternaVites Kids Raspberry cotton candy Crystals - 0.09 oz, 30 ea
Vitamin that is on the tip of every kids tongue.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 855400200013
- Multivitamin and mineral crystals
- Awesome taste
- 0 grams of sugar
AlternaVites Kids Multivitamin And Mineral Crystalsul>Childrens multivitamin and mineral dietary supplementMelts in mouthAwesome taste0 Grams of sugarThe vitamin that is on the tip of every kids tongueAmazing raspberry cotton candy flavorCertified kosher pareve Contains no animal products or by-productsFree of aspartame and high fructose corn syrupThe coolest vitamin because it can be taken in so many ways:Sprinkle directly onto tongue: Melts in mouthMix into smoothies, yogurts, puddings and shakesLick off a spoonSprinkle on top of fruitGet creative
Other Ingredients: Mannitol, xylitol, natural flavors, mono-and diglycerides, crospovidone, stearic acid. Contains 2% or less of Maltodextrin, Malic Acid.
- As a dietary supplement, children 4 years of age and older take 1 stick pack per day or as directed by a health care professional.
- Powder can be poured onto tongue directly from packet or from a spoon.
- Gradually pour a small amount of crystals onto the front of the tongue.
- Close mouth, allow crystals to dissolve and swallow.
- Repeat until stick pack is empty.
- It is recommended that you do not pour entire contents of package on the tongue at once slow and gradual sprinklings are best.
- Each packet of crystals can also be mixed into yogurt, smoothies, puddings, shakes, etc.
- Entire packet must be consumed to supply the daily dosage.
- Take only as directed.
- Do not exceed suggested dosage.
- This product is not recommended for children under 2 years of age due to choking hazard.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control immediately.
- Long-term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults.
- Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing, or if packets are torn.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat.
- As with any dietary supplement, if child is taking medication or has a medical condition, consult doctor before use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb