Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Childrens Vitamin >
AlternaVites Kids Multivitamin And Mineral Crystals - 30 ea
Awesome taste with zero grams of sugar.
You Save: $2.36 (14.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 855400200006
- Quick Melting
- Strawberry bubble gum
- Melts in mouth
AlternaVites Quick Melting Kids, Strawberry Bubble Gum
- Childrens multivitamin and mineral dietary supplement
- Melts in mouth
- Awesome taste
- 0 Grams of sugar
- The vitamin that is on the tip of every kids tongue
- Amazing strawberry bubble gum flavor
- Certified kosher pareve
- Contains no animal products or by-products
- Free of aspartame and high fructose corn syrup
- The coolest vitamin because it can be taken in so many ways:
- Sprinkle directly onto tongue: Melts in mouth
- Mix into smoothies, yogurts, puddings and shakes
- Lick off a spoon
- Sprinkle on top of fruit
- Get creative
Other Ingredients: Mannitol, xylitol, natural flavors, mono-and diglycerides, crospovidone, stearic acid. Contains 2% or less of Maltodextrin, Malic Acid.
- As a dietary supplement, children 4 years of age and older take 1 stick pack per day or as directed by a health care professional.
- Powder can be poured onto tongue directly from packet or from a spoon.
- Gradually pour a small amount of crystals onto the front of the tongue.
- Close mouth, allow crystals to dissolve and swallow.
- Repeat until stick pack is empty.
- It is recommended that you do not pour entire contents of package on the tongue at once slow and gradual sprinklings are best.
- Each packet of crystals can also be mixed into yogurt, smoothies, puddings, shakes, etc.
- Entire packet must be consumed to supply the daily dosage.
- Take only as directed.
- Do not exceed suggested dosage.
- This product is not recommended for children under 2 years of age due to choking hazard.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control immediately.
- Long-term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults.
- Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing, or if packets are torn.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat.
- As with any dietary supplement, if child is taking medication or has a medical condition, consult doctor before use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb