Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relief Creams, Gels, Ointments >
Emu Gold Doctors Pain Relief Cream - 4 oz
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains in muscle and joints.
You Save: $4.99 (20.0%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
- UPC: 804879142287
- Soothing, medicinal rub
- Fast acting
- Extra Strength
Emu Gold Doctors Pain Relief Cream
- It is a soothing, medicinal rub for skin.
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscle and joints due to arthritis, simple backache, sprains, strains and bruises.
- Fast acting with Emu oil, MSM, Glucosamine, Aloe vera and Chondroitin.
De Ionized Water, Emu Oil, Ceteryl Glucoside, Triethanolamine Salicylate, White Tea Extract, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Glucosamine, Steric Acid, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM, Oat Beta Glucan Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Chamomile, Ginseng Extract, Calendula Extract, Ethanol, Polyacrylamide (and) C13-14 Isoparaffin (and) Laureth 7 Germaben IIE.
- Apply a generous amount to painful area and rub into skin.
- Please allow 1 to 3 minutes for the absorption of the product into your skin.
- For deep or severe pain, we recommend a second application in about ten minutes.
- Apply as needed for pain.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Avoid contact with eyes, face, broken or irritated skin.
- For external use only.
- When using this product do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not use in or near eyes if product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use with electric heating pad.
- Stop use and ask doctor if conditions worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within days rash or irritation develops.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb