Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Herbal Remedies > Herbal Tea >
- UPC: 027434037631
- Slightly bitter taste
- Feathery white flowers
- Beautiful caramel color
Alvita Organic Black Cohosh Root Tea Bags - 24 / pack
Traditionally used to support womens health.
You Save: $1.78 (24.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Alvita Organic Black Cohosh Root Tea Bags
How it works:
- Traditionally used to help support womens health
- Certified organic
- A member of the buttercup family, black cohosh (Actaea racemosa) is a perennial plant with feathery white flowers that is native to the eastern united states and canada.
- The herb was called Black because of its dark roots, and cohosh is an algonquin indian word for rough, referring to the plants knotted root structure.
- The roots of black cohosh have been traditionally used for more than two centuries by native americans and europeans to help support womens health.
- Alvita Black Cohosh possesses a beautiful caramel color with a slightly bitter taste and a distinct earthy aroma.
- For best results, place 1 tea bag in a cup and add 8 oz. of boiling water.
- Cover and allow tea to steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Consume 1 cup twice daily.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb