Alvita Organic Black Cohosh Root Tea Bags
How it works:
- Traditionally used to help support womens health
- Certified organic
- A member of the buttercup family, black cohosh (Actaea racemosa) is a perennial plant with feathery white flowers that is native to the eastern united states and canada.
- The herb was called Black because of its dark roots, and cohosh is an algonquin indian word for rough, referring to the plants knotted root structure.
- The roots of black cohosh have been traditionally used for more than two centuries by native americans and europeans to help support womens health.
- Alvita Black Cohosh possesses a beautiful caramel color with a slightly bitter taste and a distinct earthy aroma.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- For best results, place 1 tea bag in a cup and add 8 oz. of boiling water.
- Cover and allow tea to steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Consume 1 cup twice daily.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb