Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Herbal Remedies > Herbal Tea >
Alvita Organic Tea Bags, Holy Basil - 24 / pack
Herbal wisdom brings all the richness and benefits of herbal teas.
You Save: $5.41 (51.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 27434040365
- Spiritually purifies
- Caffeine free
- Slightly spicy flavor
Alvita Organic Tea Bags, Holy Basil
- Caffeine free
- English pillow style tea bags that are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated
- No strings, no staples
- How it works:
- Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum L.), also known as tulsi in hindi, is steeped in tradition and is one of indias most sacred herbs.
- This plant is found in or around most Hindi homes and temples throughout India.
- It is rumored to protect those who cultivate it from misfortune, and to spiritually purify and guide them toward heaven.
- In fact, it is such an important plant in the lives of the hindi that it is cared for with reverence in daily ceremonial use.
- In addition to its reputation as a sacred herb, holy basil has a long history of use as a primary herb in ayurveda.
- Its slightly spicy flavor with just a hint of clove has made it a popular ingredient in many culinary dishes.
Holy Basil Leaves (Organic).
- The best way to make a good tasting cup of tea is by the infusion method.
- Place one tea bag in a cup and add no more than 6 oz. of boiling water.
- Let steep for 3 minutes and remove the bag.
- Press the bag before removing to enhance flavor.
- Add honey to sweeten.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb