Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Air Fresheners, Room Deodorizers > Candles and Scented Candles >
Aloha Bay Votive Candle, French Lavender Kiwi - 2 oz, 12 ea
Always burn votives in a votive glass.
You Save: $4.03 (18.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 760860011393
- Double the fragrance
- Flammable material
Aloha Bay Votive Candle French Lavender Kiwi
- Doubled concentration: 100% more fragrance in our votives.
- Pure cotton wicks with paper core.
- Aloha Bay Votive Candle burn hotter then most of the other candles on the markets because of the kind of wax Aloha Bay uses and the wicks that are braided cotton with paper cores.
- The surface of Palm Wax candles has a unique crystal pattern and bright colors.
- Aloha Bay Nature Scented Votives are made with an all vegetable virgin wax blend that contains no residues of harmful solvents, otherwise known as palm wax
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, and do not place near drafts, fans, or air conditioning.
- Keep jar free of wick trimmings and other debris.
- Flammable material in melted wax can act as a renegade wick.
- Burn for at least 45 minutes at a time. When burning our wax, it is important to allow the candle to burn long enough so that the wax pool reaches all the way across the top of the container.
- This allows for a larger pool of scent and maximizes the release or the throw of the fragrance into the air.
- Always burn on a fire-resistant, flat surface.
- Do not place glass jar directly on lacquered furniture.
- All our candles have wicks all the way through to the bottom.
- Always store in a cool dry place. Do not freeze.
- To avoid fading, do not place in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave burning candle unattended.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb