Robitussin Adult Nighttime Cold And Flu Liquid Capsulesul>Helps to reduce:CoughSore throat and feverSneezingBody acheRunny noseNon drowsyAcetaminophen (Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer)Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough Suppressant)Doxylamine Succinate (Antihistamine)
Acetaminophen USP (325mg Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer) Dextromethorphan HBr (10mg Cough Suppressant) Doxylamine Succinate (6.25mg Antihistamine).
D&C Yellow No. 10 FD&C Blue no.1 Gelatin Glycerin Pharmaceutical Ink Polyethylene Glycol Povidone Propylene Glycol Purified Water Sorbitol Sorbitan Solution.
- Adults and children 12 years and over 2 capsules every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years do not use.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F ).
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
- Should be 18 or older to purchase.
- Product inside sealed in plastic blister with foil backing.
- Do not use if plastic blister or foil barrier is broken.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if take more than 12 capsules in any 24-hour period which is the maximum daily amount with other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Sore throat warning:
- If sore throat is severe persists for more than 2 days is accompanied or following by fever headache rash nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use if are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If do not know if prescription drug contains an MAOI ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if have liver disease heart disease high blood pressure thyroid disease diabetes trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) a chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking asthma or emphysema.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant taking any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- When using this product do not use more than directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if get nervous dizzy or sleepless pain cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days redness or swelling is present cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts (these could be signs of a serious condition) new symptoms occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than 12 capsules in any 24-hour period.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause serious liver damage.
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb