Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops Twin Pack
For the temporary reduce of burning irritation and discomfort due to the dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- Triple-action twin pack
- Enhanced formula
- Long lasting
- Doctor recommended
- Hydrates and protects
- Use anytime anywhere
- Refresh make dry eyes feel better with the drops doctors recommend.
- Refresh optive advanced the go-to drop that marks a new era in artificial tears with this clinically proven triple-action formula that:
- Lubricates for moisturizing dry eye relief hydrates the eye surface cells and protects natural tears with a lipid-enhanced drop by reducing tear evaporation.
- Now can have long lasting comfort in a visibly light tear.
- Safe to use as often as needed.
- No shaking required.
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (0.5%) (Eye lubricant) Glycerin (1% Eye lubricant) Polysorbate 80 (0.5% Eye lubricant).
Boric Acid Castor Oil Erythritol Levocarnitine Carbomer Copolymer Type A Water (Purified) Purite (Stabilized Oxychloro Complex) Hydrochloric Acid (May Contain) Sodium Hydroxide (May Contain To Adjust pH).
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if experience eye pain changes in vision continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Use only if imprinted tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact and clearly legible.
- Retain this carton for future reference.
- Use before expiration date marked on container. Store at 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C).
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: