Aloha Bay Nature Scented CandleTahitian Vanilla
- Aloha Bay Nature Scented Votives are made with an all - vegetable virgin wax blend that contains no residues of harmful solvents otherwise known as Palm Wax.
- They burn hotter then most of the other candles on the markets because of the kind of wax Aloha Bay uses and the wicks that are braided cotton with paper cores.
- The surface of Palm Wax candles has a unique crystal pattern and bright colors.
- Vegetable Palm wax.
- Burn Time: up to 16 hrs
- Always burn votives in a votive glass.
Steam distilled Palm wax.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch and do not place near drafts fans or air conditioning.
- Keep jar free of wick trimmings and other debris.
- Flammable material in melted wax can act as a renegade wick.
- Burn for at least 45 minutes at a time. When burning our wax it is important to allow the candle to burn long enough so that the wax pool reaches all the way across the top of the container.
- This allows for a larger pool of scent and maximizes the release or the throw of the fragrance into the air.
- Always burn on a fire-resistant flat surface.
- Do not place glass jar directly on lacquered furniture.
- All our candles have wicks all the way through to the bottom.
- Always store in a cool dry place. Do not freeze.
- To avoid fading do not place in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave burning candle unattended.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb