Advil Childrens Suspension, White Grape
- Temporarily reduces fever.
- Helps to reduce minor aches and pains due to common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches.
- Ibuprofen 100mg fever reducer/pain reliever (NSAID) per 5ml.
- Aches and pains
- Alcohol free
- Dye free
Great Convenience: Long duration means fewer doses needed per day.
Ibuprofen (100 mg) (NSAID).
Acetic Acid, Artificial Flavor, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum.
- Use this product only with chart provided.
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Measure dose with cup provided. Do not discard the measuring cup.
- Repeat dose every 6-8 hours if needed.
- Do not use more than 4 times a day.
- If stomach upset occurs while taking this product, give with food or milk.
- Dosing Chart:
- If under 24lbs or under 2 years of age consult a doctor.
- If 24-35lbs and 2-3 years of age 1 teaspoonful.
- If 36-47lbs and 4-5 years of age 1 1/2 teaspoonfuls.
- If 48-59lbs and 6-8 years of age 2 teaspoonfuls.
- If 60-71lbs and 9-10 years of age 2 1/2 teaspoonfuls.
- If 72-95lbs and 11 years of age 3 teaspoonfuls.
- Dosing cup to be used with childrens advil suspension only.
- Dose lines account for product remaining in cup due to thickness of the suspension.
- Important: Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. This product is intended for use in children only.
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
- Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling.
- Skin reddening.
- Rash blisters.
- If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- Stomach Bleeding Warning:
- This product contains a no steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding.
- The chance is higher if the child:
- Has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Takes other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Takes more or for a longer time than directed.
- Sore throat warning:
- Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious.
- Consult doctor promptly.
- Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
- Do not use:
- If have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- If child has problems or serious side effects from taking fever reducers/pain relievers.
- If child is dehydrated (significant fluid loss) due to continued vomiting, diarrhea, or lack of fluid intake.
- If plastic bottle wrap imprinted childrens advil safely sealed is broken or missing.
- Ask a doctor before use if child:
- Is under a doctor's care for any serious condition or is taking any other drug.
- Is taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Has redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- Has stomach pain.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Fever or pain last for more than 3 days.
- Child does not get relief within the first days (24 hours) of treatment, or pain or fever gets worse.
- Stomach upset gets worse or lasts.
- Sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days or occurs with fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Any new symptoms appear.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center right away.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb