Lantiseptic Skin Protectant Ointment
- Research has shown that barrier ointments containing lanolin and petrolatum the active ingredients in lantiseptic skin protectant are more effective and longer-lasting in maintaining hydration and skin integrity.
- To help protect ulcer-prone skin: The moisturizing, emollient nature of the lantiseptic original ointment maintains a superior environment for the healing process of stage I and II ulcers.
- To prevent incontinence associated dermatitis: Lantiseptic is an effective skin protectant where urine, feces or intestinal contents irritate the skin.
- It should be applied to clean dry skin in sufficient quantities to act as a barrier.
- Its emollient action also will help protect the skin and speed healing.
- To help heal reddened or cracked skin: The soothing, moisturizing and protective properties of Lantiseptic make it well suited to the care of reddened or cracked skin.
- Specific applications should be adapted to the nature of the injury.
- Reddened skin will often clear overnight.
- To help treat burns and other skin injuries: Lantiseptic is not intended as a primary burn therapy but its protectant and emollient actions make it a useful addition when treating burns and other skin injuries.
- To help prevent calluses: Lantiseptic keeps skin pliable and softens hardened skin to help treat and prevent calluses.
Lanolin USP 50%.
Beeswax (Yellow Wax), Fragrance, HEEDTA, Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Oxyquinoline, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb