Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Anti-Itch Creams and Ointments >
Lantiseptic Multi-Purpose Skin Ointment - 4 oz
Temporarily reduce pain and itching due to minor burns and minor cuts.
You Save: $0.99 (19.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 312090003244
- Protects irritated skin
- Helps to reduce sunburn
Lantiseptic Multi-Purpose Skin Ointment
- A multi-purpose moisture barrier that aids in protecting irritated skin conditions in the perineum, buttocks, lower abdomen and inner thighs due to moisture, occlusion, chafing or continued contact with urine or feces.
- Helps to reduce local discomfort, burning and itching in the perianal area related to anorectal disorders and hemorrhoids.
- Temporarily reduce pain and itching due to minor burns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, sunburn, minor skin irritations.
- Dries oozing and weeping of poison: ivy, oak, sumac.
- External analgesic skin protectant.
- Why use zinc plus menthol:
- Helps treat and protects irritated skin.
- Dries moisture from wounds.
- Prevents chafing.
- Prevents moisture-related skin irritations.
- Topical analgesic to temporarily relieve pain and itching.
- Temporarily reduce:
- Pain and itching due to minor burns
- Minor cuts
- Insect bites
- Minor skin irritations
- Helps to reduce:
- Local discomfort
- Burning and itching in the perianal area related to anorectal disorders
Menthol (0.45%, External Analgesic), Zinc Oxide (20%, Skin Protectant).
Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Calamine, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate.
- When practical, gently cleanse with dry area.
- Adults: Apply externally to affected area up to 6 times daily or after each incontinent episode or diaper change.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
- For external use.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not put product into rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to this product.
- If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling pain or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb