Tylenol Cold Multistmptom Severe Coolbrust Liquid
- For the temporary relief of the following cold symptoms:
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
1 Tablespoon: Acetaminophen 325 mg, Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg, Guaifenesin 200 mg, Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg.
Alcohol, Anhydrous Citric Acid, FD&C Blue #1, Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose, Each Tablespoon Contains: Sodium 5 mg.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product.
- Do not use any other dosing device.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablespoons (tbsp) or 30 mL in dose cup provided every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 12 tablespoons (tbsp) or 180 mL in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Do not refrigerate.
- Liver warning:
- This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if take: More than 12 tablespoons in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Sore throat warning:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use:
- With any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist, if are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If do not know if prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product, if have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if have: Liver disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days, fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present, new symptoms occur, cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb