Toms of Maine Whole Care Toothpaste, Wintermint
- Fights cavities
- Fresh breath
- Helps fight tartar
- Refreshing natural flavor: Real peppermint oil, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh.
- Fights cavities: Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities.
- Controls tartar: Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar.
- Gentle whitening: Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives.
- Clean, sustainable planet.
Contains: Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% /0.13% w/v fluoride ion).
Glycerin (Moistener. Source:Vegetable oils), Water (Consistency. Source:Maine Aquifer), Calcium Carbonate (Mild abrasive. Source:Purified calcium), Hydrated Silica (Stain Removal. Source:Purified silica), Xylitol (Flavor. Source:Birch trees), Carrageenan (Red Seaweed) (A thickener. Source:Seaweed), Wintergreen Leaf Oil with Other Natural Flavors (Flavor. Source:gaultheria procumbens), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (Dispersant: Source:Derived Coconut oil), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) (Mouth freshness. Source:Purified sodium), Zinc Citrate (Tartar control. Source:Purified zinc).
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 6: Use a pea-sized amount.
- Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- For external use only.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb