Toms of Maine Whole Care Toothpaste, Wintermint
- Fights cavities
- Fresh breath
- Helps fight tartar
- Refreshing natural flavor: Real peppermint oil, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh.
- Fights cavities: Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities.
- Controls tartar: Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar.
- Gentle whitening: Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives.
- Clean, sustainable planet.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 6: Use a pea-sized amount.
- Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- For external use only.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb