Toms of Maine Cavity Protection Toothpaste, Spearmint
- Fight cavities with science and nature.
- Toms of maine cavity protection natural flouride toothpaste, spearmint, aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Contains fluoride for cavity prevention and calcium for clean teeth.
- Toms of maine natural cavity protection fluoride toothpaste is ADA accepted, so can trust it to help prevent and reduce tooth decay when used as directed.
- Naturally-sourced fluoride helps remineralize soft spots before they turn into cavities, and it helps strengthen the tooth structure so enamel is more resistant to decay.
- Fluoride helps prevent cavities.
- Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay.
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) (Anticavity).
Calcium Carbonate (Purified calcium from the earth), Water, Glycerin (Vegetable oils), Xylitol (Birch trees), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (Derived from coconut oil), Spearmint (Mentha Viridis) Oil (Mentha viridis leaves), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita leaves), Carrageenan (Red Seaweed) (Seaweed (Chondrus cripus)).
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 6: Use a pea-sized amount.
- Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than one brushing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb