Toms of Maine Whole Care Spearmint Gel Toothpaste
- Anticavity and tarter control plus whitening gel whole care toothpaste offers just that along with clinically-proven cavity protection from fluoride, this toothpaste whitens with naturally sourced silicas.
- It also helps freshen breath and prevent plaque and tartar buildup with regular brushing.
- Embrace the power of mother nature with toms of maine whole care toothpaste.
- Whole care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth.
- Refreshing natural flavor.
- Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh.
- Fights cavities naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities.
- Controls tarter.
- Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar.
- Gentle whitening.
- Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives.
- Clean, sustainable planet.
Sodium Fluoride (0.243%) (Anticavity).
Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Water, Glycerin, Xylitol, Spearmint (Mentha Viridis) Oil (Mentha viridis), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zinc Citrate Trihydrate, Xanthan Gum, Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita).
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 6: Use a pea-sized amount.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb