Fougera Zinc Oxide Ointment
- Zinc oxide diaper rash ointment USP.
- Help soothe and protect chafed skin.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
- Zinc oxide ointment protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Zinc Oxide, 20% (Skin Protectant).
Light Mineral Oil, White Beeswax, White Petrolatum.
- Apply liberally as often as necessary.
- For diaper rash: Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb