Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Diapers, Wipes and Bath Needs > Baby Diaper Rash Treatments >
Fougera Zinc Oxide Ointment USP - 1 lb
Helps to reduce chafed skin associated with diaper rash.
You Save: $13.14 (19.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 301680062167
- Helps to soothe skin
- Protect from wetness
- Helps to reduce diaper rashes
Fougera Zinc Oxide Ointment
- Zinc oxide diaper rash ointment USP.
- Help soothe and protect chafed skin.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
- Zinc oxide ointment protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
Zinc Oxide, 20% (Skin Protectant).
Light Mineral Oil, White Beeswax, White Petrolatum.
- Apply liberally as often as necessary.
- For diaper rash: Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb