Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Arthritis and Joints Pain Relievers >
Zims Max-Heat Arthritis Pain Relief Roll-On - 2.5 oz
Temporarily reduce minor pain in muscles and joints.
You Save: $2.05 (20.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 781485630028
- Reduce arthritis pains
- Reduce stiffness
- Reduce backache
Zims Max-Heat Arthritis Pain Relief Roll-On
- Temporarily reduce minor pain of muscles and joints associated with: arthritis, simple backache, strains, sprains.
- Maximum reduce of arthritis, stiffness, backache, strains and sprains.
- Organic Ilex, aloe, arnica, vitamin E and tea tree oil, capsaicin and menthol.
- Capsaicin used on the skin causes a sensation of heat that activates certain nerve cells.
- With regular use of capsaicin, this heating effect reduces the amount of substance P, a chemical that acts as a pain messenger to the brain.
- No nsaids, ibuprofen, aspirin or salicylate.
Capsaicin 0.03% (Topical Analgesic).
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Certified Organic), Arnica Montana Extract (Certified Organic), Camphor, Carbomer, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract (Certified Organic), Isopropyl Alcohol, Menthol, Methylparaben, Tea Tree Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Triethanolamine, Water.
- Adults 18 years and older:
- Children under 18 years: Ask a doctor
- First time users or if think may be sensitive to Capsaicin, test on small area first
- Apply to painful muscles and/or joints
- Gently massage area as needed
- Do not apply more than 4 times in one day, or use extra medicine to make up a missed dose
- Store in a cool dry area - close cap tightly
- Use zims max-heat (ZMH) on the skin only.
- Follow all directions on this product package.
- If are uncertain about any of the information listed on this product lave, consult doctor or pharmacist.
- Apply a thin layer of ZMH to the affected area and rub in gently and thoroughly.
- May want to use a cotton ball, swab or latex glove to avoid touching ZMH with hands.
- First time users or if think may be sensitive to hot peppers (From the Capsicum family) test on a small area first.
- Do not apply in the eyes, mouth, nostrils or genitals.
- If do get ZMH in those areas, flush with plenty of cool water Do not apply to skin that is injured or irritated (e.g., cut, scraped, sunburned).
- Do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sunbathing, or heavy exercise.
- Do not bandage, wrap or use a heating pad where ZMH is applied.
- Doing so may increase the risk of side effects.
- After applying, wash hands with soap and cool water.
- If treating hands, wait at least 30 minutes after applying ZMH to wash hands.
- During this time, avoid touching damaged or irritated skin and avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Use ZMH regularly to get the most benefit.
- To help remember, use it at the same time(s) each day.
- When used every day, as directed on this label or by doctor, the effectiveness of ZMH continues to build.
- ZMH may sometimes take up to 2 months to work.
- The amount of relief time varies.
- If wear contact lenses, avoid touching them after applying product.
- If severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell doctor if condition persists for more than 7 days if it worsens, or if it keeps returning.
- If think may have a serious medical problem, seek immediate medical attention.
- Use only as directed - For external use only.
- If conditions worsen or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, if redness is present or irritation develops, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Pregnancy - Breast-feeding, ask a physician before use.
- Do not bandage.
- Do not use with other topical products.
- Do not use with heating devices.
- Do not use on open wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
- Keep this and all medicine our of reach of children.
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
- Accidental Ingestion: Seek professional help and contact poison control immediately.
- Precautions/Interactions: Before using zims max-heat (ZMH), tell doctor or pharmacist if are allergic to hot peppers (from Capsicum family), or to Iidocane or other local anesthetics, or if have any other allergies.
- This product may contain inactive ingredients, which may cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Therefore, before using this product, tell doctor or pharmacist if use any of the following products:
- Other pain medications.
- Do not start, stop or change the dosage of any medicine before checking with doctor or pharmacist first.
- If have injured/irritated skin in the area that are/will be using this product, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- During pregnancy:
- This product should be used only when clearly needed.
- Discuss the risks and benefits with doctor.
- It is not known whether this product passes into breast milk.
- Consult doctor before breast feeding.
- This label does not list all the possible interactions and/or side effects.
- Keep a list of all your medications with and share the list with doctor and pharmacist.
- If notice other side effects not listed, contact doctor or pharmacist.
- May be harmful if swallowed.
- If swallowing or overdose is suspected, contact local poison control center or emergency room immediately.
- Side Effects:
- Most people using ZMH do not have serious side effects.
- Some side effects may include a mild burning sensation that can last for several hours or days, especially after first use of a capsaicin topical product.
- Warmth, stinging or burning on the application site may occur and continue for 2 to 4 weeks with regular use.
- Seek immediate medical attention if notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness trouble breathing.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb