Biolife WoundSeal Powder for Nosebleeds
- Stop bleeding instantly
- With special applicator for hard-to-reach wounds
- Proven safe and effective for people on blood thinners
- WoundSeal for nosebleeds is a topical powder that stops nosebleeds and bleeding from other hard-to-reach wounds:
- Stops bleeding instantly
- Forms a seal over the bleeding site-seal stays in place until wound heals
- Works for people on blood thinners or with special bleeding or vessel disorders
- Safe for all ages
- Can breathe easily with WoundSeal for Nosebleeds without the inconvenience and discomfort associated with removing packing or other material from nose.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Hydrophilic Polymer, Potassium Ferrate.
- Load - peel blister and load applicator.
- Roll - roll applicator inside nostril to coat with powder.
- Pinch - remove applicator and pinch nostril for 30 seconds.
- For external use only.
- Use only in lower part of the nasal cavity.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact should occur, thoroughly rinse eyes with water.
- Not intended to replace stitches.
- Do not apply woundseal powder to arterial bleeding or visibly infected wounds.
- Seek medical attention if any irritation persists or if bleeding continues.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb