Home > Everyday Essentials > Foot Care > Wart Removal >
Wart Remover Solid Stick, Maximum Strength - 0.2 oz
For the removal of common warts.
You Save: $1.59 (20.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 083467246242
- Fast Acting
- Easy to use
- Painless and odorless
MANUFACTURER: EMERSON HEALTHCARE . Wart Remover Solid Stick, Maximimum Strength
- Fast Acting.
- Maximum Strength.
- New Look.
- Same Great Product.
- Maximum Strength.
- Targets the Wart.
- Painless and Odorless.
- Easy to Use.
- Goes on Dry.
- For the removal of common warts: The common wart is easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface.
- For the removal of plantar warts: The plantar wart is recognized by its location on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
Salicylic Acid (40% (w/w), Wart Remover).
Ina Active Ingredients
Castor Oil, Chlorobutanol (In a waxy base).
- Wash affected area.
- May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Dry area thoroughly.
- Apply thin layer of the product to a bandage.
- Apply medicated bandage and position product over wart.
- Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed for to 12 weeks).
- Replace cap when finished and store at room temperature.
For external use only
Do not use
- If you are a diabetic.
- If you have poor blood circulation.
- On moles or birthmarks.
- On irritated, infected, or reddened skin.
- On warts with hair growing from them.
- On face, genitals, or mucous membranes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if discomfort persists.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If swallowed, get medical helps or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
This stuff works
I bought this product on a whim because nothing else worked for me. I had a wart on my finger and two on my foot. The one on my finger was gone after 4 days and the one on my foot is almost gone after a few weeks of treatment. kills the wart and the skin around it to pull up the root so you might want to be careful not to get to much on your skin. Use as directed and it works wonders!