Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Drops and Lozenges >
Ricola Natural Herb Cough Suppressant Drops - 10 ea, 18 pack
Temporarily relieves cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants.
You Save: $4.15 (19.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 036602079922
- Original natural herb
- Reduces minor irritation
Ricola Natural Herb Cough Suppresant Drops
- Ricola Natural Herb Throat Drop Original Natural Herb Drops contain all the goodness of mountain herbs.
- This classic Ricola product has a distinctive cube shape and fine herb flavor.
- Original Ricola natural herb cough drops are made today just as they were in the 1930s using the highest quality natural herbs cultivated in Swiss alpine areas using organic farming methods without chemical pesticides to ensure optimum taste and effectiveness.
- Ricola tradition is based on a consistent blend of fine quality medicinal herbs to produce the world-famous Ricola original herb cough drops.
- Still to this day, the blend remains a well-kept secret.
Uses temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth.
Other Ingredients: Color (caramel), extract of Ricolas herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), peppermint oil, starch syrup, sugar.
- Adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Sore throat warnings:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you havepersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb