Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Diet and Nutrition > Diet Tea >
Nutritional Concepts 500 Mg White Tea Extract Capsules - 60 ea
White tea is derived from the Camellia sinensis plant.
You Save: $1.98 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 095234950702
- 80% Polyphenols
- 60% Catechin
Nutritional Concepts 500 Mg White Tea Extract Capsules
- White tea comes from the buds and leaves of the chinese camellia sinensis plant.
- The name white tea comes from the fine silvery-white hairs on the unopened buds of the tea plant, which gives the plant a whitish appearance.
- Because white tea is derived from the camellia sinensis plant, it contains polyphenols and catechins.
- These phytotnutrients that are thought to be responsible for the teas health benefits.
Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), may contain one or both of the following: magnesium stearate, silica.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to two (2) capsule per day with water, or as directed by a health care professional.
- Do not take this product if are pregnant or nursing.
- Consult healthcare provider before use if are currently taking any prescription medications or receiving medical treatment.
- Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb