Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin D >
- UPC: 094604101980
- Promotes calcium absorption
- Reduces inflammation
Natrul Health Vitamin D 2000 I.U Dietary Supplement Tablets - 60 ea
Supports to modulate neuromuscular and immune function.
You Save: $2.84 (28.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Natrul Health Vitamin D 2000 I.U Dietary Supplement Tablets
- Promotes calcium absorption.
- Modulates neuromuscular and immune function.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Helps protect against osteoporosis Maintenance of blood calcium levels within a narrow range is vital for normal functioning of the nervous system, as well as for bone growth, and maintenance of bone density.
- Vitamin D is essential for the efficient utilization of calcium by the body.
- Active vitamin D is a potent immune system modulator.
- There is plenty of scientific evidence that vitamin D has several different effects on immune system function that may enhance your immunity and inhibit the development of autoimmunity.
- Cellular differentiation results in the specialization of cells for specific functions in body.
- In general, differentiation of cells leads to a decrease in proliferation.
- While cellular proliferation is essential for growth and wound healing, uncontrolled proliferation of cells with certain mutations may lead to diseases like cancer.
- The active form of vitamin D inhibits proliferation and stimulates the differentiation of cells.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb