Natrul Health Vitamin C 500 Mg Tablets
Vitamin C plays an important role in supporting immune functions. As an antioxidant, Vitamin C helps neutralize harmful free radicals in cells. The Vitamin C in this product has been designed to be released over a prolonged period of time. Vitamin C (L-ascorbate) is an essential nutrient required for a range of metabolic reactions. It is water-soluble and must be replenished daily. Because the human body cannot generate vitamin C, it must be consumed through dietary sources or supplementation.
- Protects the body against oxidative stress (antioxidant).
- 500 mg tablets with protective glaze.
- Essential to the development and maintenance of scar tissue, blood vessels, and cartilage.
- Helps in the biosynthesis of norepinephrine from dopamine.
- May reduce blood lead levels.
- Used to help prevent or treat the common cold, bird flu, SARS, heart disease, and stroke.
- Implicated in the treatment of autism spectrum symptoms, age-associated diseases, and male infertility.
- For adults, take one capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications take with health care providers.
- If are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry place, avoid excessive heat.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb