Rugby Vitamin B-6 25 Mg Tablets
- Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that exists in three major chemical forms: pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine.
- It performs a wide variety of functions in body and is essential for good health.
- For example, vitamin B6 is needed for more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism.
- It is also essential for red blood cell metabolism.
- The nervous and immune systems need vitamin B6 to function efficiently, and it is also needed for the conversion of tryptophan (an amino acid) to niacin (a vitamin).
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb