Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin B >
- UPC: 094604629200
- Required for lipid
- Essential cofactor in DNA synthesis
Natrul Health Vitamin B-12 5000 mcg Lozenges - 40 ea
Vitamin B 12 is important for cell metabolism.
You Save: $4.56 (28.5%)
Earn Points on this item:11
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Natrul Health Vitamin B-12 5000mcg Lozenges
- Vitamin B 12 is important for cell metabolism.
- Despite its water soluble nature, the liver maintains a six year store of cobalamine.
- Nat Rul vitamin B-12 tablets essential cofactor in DNA synthesis.
- Vitamin B-12 is important for cell metabolism.
- Despite its water-soluble nature, the liver maintains a six year store of cobalamine.
- Essential cofactor in DNA synthesis, particularly in the bone marrow and myeloid cells.
- Required for lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Used to treat pernicious anemia.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb