Vicks Wearable Children Thermometers V935
Vicks wearable thermometer continously monitors temperature for up to 48 hours per thermometer, can check temperature while child sleeps, safe, gentle medical-grade adhesive is latex-free and hypoallergenic.
- Wearable, disposable underarm thermometers.
- Continuously monitors temperature.
- Can check temperature while baby sleeps.
- Accurate - used by hospitals worldwide.
- Safe, gentle, medical-grade adhesive is latex-free, hypoallergenic and meets FDA requirements.
- Easy to carry in a tote bag, handbag, first aid kit.
- Peel off thermometer from backing and place on the side of the body deep in the armpit (axilla).
- Lower the arm and hold closed.
- Wait 2-3 minutes for the first temperature measurement.
- Lift arm to read.
- Thereafter readings are virtually instant - just lift arm to take the next measurement.
- Note: The thermometer will adhere to the armpit through bathing and may be left in place for up to 48 hours on normal, healthy, intact skin.
- To remove: Gently peel off and discard thermometer.
- Do not reuse.
- To read: Look at the temperature grid.
- The last dot to turn black indicates the correct temperature.
- Normal axillary temperature range is 97.0 degrees F to 98.6 degrees F.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb