Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Urinary Pain Relief >
Uricalm Maximum Strength Urinary Pain Relief Tablets - 24 ea
Helps to reduce sensation of urgency and tract discomforts.
You Save: $0.62 (9.7%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 072959410247
- Helps to reduce pain
- Helps to reduce burning
Uricalm Maximum Strength Urinary Pain Relief Tablets
- Temporarily reduce pain during urination, burning, increased urgency, increased frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
- Prompt triple action relief of urinary discomforts:
- Sensation of urgency
- Effective pain medicine plus cranberry
- Provides the maximum non-prescription strength of a medically recognized ingredient used to relieve discomforts.
Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride (95 mg) (Urinary Analgesic).
Cranberry, FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Lactose (Milk), Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Swallow two (2) tablets with water after meals as needed up to 3 times daily for 2 days maximum.
- Do not use more than 12 tablets in 2 days.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
- For use by normally healthy adults only.
- Contents sealed: Each Uricalm dark red colored, round shaped tablet bears the identifying mark ALVA and is sealed in a clear plastic blister with foil backing.
- Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description.
- This product may stain soft contact lenses.
- This product can interferes with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar) and ketones.
- Do not use if have live or kidney problems.
- If are allergic to phenazopyridine hydrochloride.
- When using this product may experience a reddish-orange discoloration of the urine.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking any other medications.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not go away or become worse or experience fever, chills, back pain or bloody urine.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb