Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relief Creams, Gels, Ointments >
- UPC: 083926121004
- Helps to prevent infections
- Fast pain relief
- Kills germs
Tecnu First Aid Antiseptic Pain Relief Gel - 2 oz
Helps form minor cuts, burns and bug bites.
You Save: $1.12 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Tecnu First Aid Antiseptic Pain-Relieving Gel
New! The perfect first aid solution for your active family. Life happens! And so do minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Don't let skin infections interfere with your life! Keep Tecnu First Aid Gel in your medicine cabinet, purse or first aid kit.Antibiotic-free and helps prevent infection. Tecnu First Aid Gel is Antibiotic-free and helps prevent skin infections with an antibiotic-free gel. It can be used in place of an OTC topical antibiotic because it uses a maximum strength antiseptic to kill germs effectively. Also, if you are among the 15% of the population allergic to topical OTC triple antibiotics, Tecnu First Aid Gel is perfect for you.
Tecnu First Aid Gel contains Lidocaine for noticeable pain relief, a favorite feature for both adults and children. As a matter of fact, your children may ask for it because the pain relief stops the tears.Let your wounds breathe
Tecnu First Aid Gel is water based and easily absorbs into your skin allowing it to breathe. In comparison, many first aid products are ointments, which can float on the skin's surface and disrupt the normal skin respiration by blocking oxygen.
Benzethonium Chloride (0.20%), Lidocaine HCl (2.5%).
Aminomethyl Propanol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Cocamide DEA, Disodium EDTA, Glycerine, polyoxyl 35 castor oil, Purified Water, Tea Tree Oil, White Thyme Oil.
- Clean the affected area whenever possible.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage, if bandaged, let dry first.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if have:
- Deep or puncture wounds.
- Animal bites.
- Serious burns.
- When using this product:
- Do not use in or near the eyes.
- Do not apply to large areas of raw or blistered skin in large quantities.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Condition worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb