Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye lubricating Drops and Tears >
- UPC: 17478006112
- Prevent further irritation
- Reduce dryness of the eyes
Tears Renewed Lubricant Eye Drops, Sterile - 0.5 oz
Temporary reduce burning and irritation of the eye.
You Save: $3.94 (35.5%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Tears Renewed Lubricant Eye Drops, Sterial
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye(s).
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation of the eye and for use as a protectant against further irritation.
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun.
Dextran 70, 0.1%; Hypromellose 0.3%.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01%; Edetate Disodium; Potassium Chloride; Sodium Chloride. Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide May Be Added to Adjust pH; Purified Water USP.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. Store at 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F). Keep tightly closed.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- When using this product: To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Stop use and ask a doctor: if you feel eye pain, changes in vision occur, redness or irritation of the eye lasts, or if condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb